Cookies are similar tracking tools are used on Infochola website. A cookie is a small amount of file that contain string of characters, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile web browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. It helps Each website can send its own cookie to your web browser if your browser preferences allow it. Cookies collect information about your use of websites and stores data in your device.
Types of Cookies:
On Infochola website we use different types of cookies:
- Session cookies allow us to link your actions during a browser session. These session cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term.
- Permanent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions which allows your preferences or actions across a website (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered.
- Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes including remembering your preferences and choices when using a website or for advertising purposes.
- First-party cookies are set by Infochola Solutions Pvt ltd
- Third-party cookies are set by third party companies other than the person responsible for the website, in this case by someone other than Infochola Solutions,
- Security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
We use information collected by means of cookies for the following purposes:
- Functional cookies and service provision: cookies are very important for the operation of our website and they enable a smooth user experience.
- Advertising: by means of cookies, we may also collect information for providing advertisements or targeted content.
How to control and delete cookies: